Friday, December 16, 2011

What is your favourite drunk travel story??

I've done it again... I got on the turps and now I'm having to pay the consequences...

After too many gin and tonics, and shots with Germans the choice of whether to pack or have a bacon and egg baguette game up.  I hate that stupid question!!  Here is a video I made the morning after my big night celebrating my scuba certification and being on Koh Rong! Magic!!!  Sorry its long winded, but I was hungover and had a bit of a hangover!






So, question for this post is, Where is the best place you've ever got drunk, what happened?

Good news for me is, after missing my ferry, I got offered another adventure... Until tomorrow!!

Comment below with your drunk place/story!!!

Daniel

Follow me on twitter @TheDanFactor

No comments:

Post a Comment