Thursday, December 29, 2011

My own private villa on Koh Samui!!!

Don't ever let me say I don't have a good life... ever!!

For the past couple of days a few people and I have been sharing a 5 room (all separate) villa in Koh Samui, right on the water!

The villa has a main bedroom with a massive bathroom to die for and has views to the beach (about 5 metres away!!).  All villas have double beds (but you can get an extra bed put in for 35 USD a night).  Each villa also has a split indoor outdoor bathroom with fancy showers gels, shampoo, conditioner and the like.  The rooms each have safes as well as a small desk and wardrobe and are, get this, cleaned twice a day! Everything! The room and the bathroom!!

The complex itself has a spa and infinity pool, but is literally right on the beach so you can swim in the salt water if you choose!  The lawn is raked daily, as is the beach, ensuring that there is no rubbish or sticks etc that has washed up over night! :).

Not only do you get a room which is cleaned twice a day, the staff leave you treats before bed and draw your curtains, and clean up after you.  They will also make you coffee and breakfast every morning, and by night they will cook you dinner at cost price of food + 15% which turns out to be much cheaper than local restaurants and much better quality.

Oh, did I mention I have staff.  That's right, 2 chef's, a head waitress and a gardener! No dishes, and they even bring me my gin and tonics!! They also remember how you like your breakfast and everything!! Loving it!    Here are some snaps from the villa!! We are dead set loving it here.  I hope I can buy me some servants while on Koh Samui!!

The entrance to our home for one week.


Inside the gate! This is all ours!!!

Master bedroom and view to ocean.

Master bathroom

Check that bath out!!  The bath in the master bathroom!!


Standard room

Indoor lounge/dining room

Dining room table just before dinner


Outdoor lounge area and the ocean! :)

Whatever, this is how we roll... Don't hate the players...


Until next time,

Daniel

Follow me on Twitter @TheDanFactor





2 comments:

  1. How much is the villa? This looks like my next vacation destination!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. In peak season, 14k for a week. 8k in off season.

    So, Share!! :)

    ReplyDelete