Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thailand Challenge for Dan!!!

So, I've managed to get myself stuck on Koh Samui with no plans, no accommodation and no real way to get off the island until Monday.  So I need help in filling my days until then.

If anyone knows anyone on (or near) Koh Samui, Thailand, or has any ideas for what do to here please comment below or message me on FB or email.

To make things interesting, I will consider challenges if they are thrown at me.

I know too many cool people for this not to get potentially VERY interesting!!

Until next time,

Daniel

Follow me on Twitter @TheDanFactor

3 comments:

  1. Hi dan,
    Dan and Kim here from the UK. Mel forwarded us your blog as we are in the area. If you are up for a challenge, be at the Gecko Bar at noon tomorrow. We'll sort you out!! :)

    D & K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I like the sound of this!

    ~Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim,
    Thanks for your comment!! HAHAHAAHHA I love Mel! I'll be there with bells on! :)


    OH HAI CASS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete