Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awesome Travel Videos!!!


I was thinking of doing something with photo's or videos to capture my travels.

Here are two of my favourite travel videos which I have found on www.youtube.com.

This one is Where the hell is Matt?  He also has his own website (www.wherethehellismatt.com).


I also like this one, but I think it was professionally made.





I also love this photo blog - www.dearphotograph.com.  Its where you take old family photographs and take a photo of them in the place today.  What a clever idea!!





What say you, do you have any good ideas for videos or pictures??

Let me know!!

Until next time!

Daniel

Follow me on Twitter @TheDanFactor


2 comments:

  1. To be honest buddy, keep it going like you do, what means in your own way with your own ideas! You doing well with your videos and pictures, maybe you can put a slideshow inside, like in my blog and for the rest, just try to be creative like you're ;)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex!! I'll put my thinking cap on!! :)

    Take care buddy!! :)

    ReplyDelete