Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rainy day blues!




It's bucketing down today in Koh Samui! I'm not sure why I'm so surprised.  TGhe forecast has been gloomy for weeks but the rains have finally come.  So instead of going out and trying to see things I'm spending the day in my hotel.  I think I'll do a little writing, a little planning for the week and I had the idea to watch the entire Godfather trilogy.  Well, that was until I saw how long they are. Godfather one and two are at least 3 hours long!!! I'm not going to lie.  The copies I had MAY not be pirated, but... oh, who am I kidding, the bloke who sold them to me may as well have had a wooden leg and a parrot on his shoulder!!  I never realised they were so long though!!  Bloody hell!

But I always think a day spent a hotel is a day wasted. I love getting out, doing things and meeting people.

So, aside from being a vegetable, I am progressing my fitness regime.  Yes, I am determined to get back in shape even if I am travelling!  I have put on about 6 kgs since I left Perth... SIX!!  And I have definitely lost muscle so I have probably put on more fat than that.  So, I'm cutting the boost, detoxing, checking into a yoga retreat and I've contacted my old trainer for some "low equipment" workouts, since hotel gyms can be quite bare.

But my question for you is, what do you like to do on rainy days either on holidays or in general.

Oh, and any fitness tips for while travelling?  Let me know and if I like them I'll put them in my next post!

Comment below or on Facebook.

Don't forget to like and subscribe!! :)

Until next time,

Daniel

Follow me:
Twitter @TheDanFactor

No comments:

Post a Comment