Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cambodia, Seam Reap: Dinner Part 3: Banana, Coconut and Sago dessert

So, today is my birthday! Therefore, I'm not going to write a massive blog as I'm gonna enjoy my birthday dammit!! So far I have received some lovely messages from home and gone for a ride around the Royal Residence and taken some pictures which I will upload in my next post.

Here is my the dessert I promised you all.  It may not be to everyones taste but I quite enjoyed it and, again, its really simple to make.

Banana Dessert

Cut a large banana in half, then slice down the middle. Cut in half again diagonally.

Boil 2 to 3 cups of water, add 2 dessert spoons of sugar and one ladle of pre cooked sago.  Add the banana and one cup of coconut cream. Simmer until soft (about 15 mins). Add a pinch of salt and mix well.

Banana Coconut and Sago Pudding

This is not my dessert above.  I ripped it from the net as my camera battery had died by the time I got around to finishing.  But you get the idea!!  ENJOY!!

Daniel
Twitter: TheDanFactor

No comments:

Post a Comment